- License #:
- DRE# 01430611
18 Things About Me ...
- I am also known as "Agent Bohl", like in "Agent Bond”.
- Unlike James Bond, I am not a “secret" agent. I am an agent in the world of real property.
- I have been living in the San Jose Rose Garden for over 20 years and have explored communities and networked all across the San Francisco Bay Area during this time.
- Real Estate became my new career in 2004 and I have since been with Coldwell Banker in Los Altos. The spread between my mid-peninsula office and my south bay home has allowed me to span a much wider territory, compared to most other agents, and develop demonstrable knowledge and professional connections across Silicon Valley neighborhoods.
- I have brokered property transactions from Tahoe, Gilroy, San Francisco, Fremont and many places in between during this time and helped many clients relocate to and out of Silicon Valley.
- Before real estate I worked in consulting positions for multi-national firms in Germany and the US, including positions with PwC.
- I was part of a successful startup during the dot.com era.
- I admire innovation and enjoy living in Silicon Valley for its innovative spirit.
- I value the American “can do” attitude.
- My home country is Germany.
- I love the Autobahn and high-speed trains, Lederhosen and Dirndls not so much.
- I was awarded a Fulbright Scholarship for my US studies.
- I hold an MS Information Management from Syracuse University.
- Playing violin and performing with the Peninsula Symphony is my favorite thing when not working.
- My favorite dessert is “Oranges en Surprise” from the last Dinner on the Titanic.
- I drive a futuristic looking small BMW i3 electric.
- I view real property as a major pillar in asset diversification.
- I am most excited about the ever changing demands and needs of today's clients and helping people be successful in their pursuit of real estate.
As my client you always work with me directly. I pride myself in being hands-on, skilled, and current with all professional, technical, and logistical topics to service my clients. These are among the major benefits people appreciate when working with "AgentBohl".
The two people in the photo below are my backbone. They play an important role in all I do and achieve for my clients and in my business.
Nikos Troullinos - An engineer assisting in a multitude of ways: back-office support, technology, administration, real estate expertise. After a successful career in the semiconductor industry, Nikos has ventured into real estate because he found it fascinating. His expertise spans construction, commercial property investing, financial analysis, taxation, property management, accounting, and of course IT as it can be leveraged in the real estate business. Nikos supports Susanne and her clients throughout the life cycle of a real estate project and beyond.
Nephele Troullinos - Artist and creative mind with an eye for the possible and a knack for quick sketching and prototyping. She is an experienced maker of artifacts such as ceramics, paintings, drawings, furniture.