- License #:
- DRE# 01430611
10 Things About Susanne
- "Agent Bohl", like in "Agent Bond”, is my professional nickname. Unlike James Bond, I am not a “secret" agent. As agent in the world of real property I am visible and active in my field.
- Real Estate became my new career in 2004 and I have since been with Coldwell Banker Realty in Los Altos. The reach between my mid-peninsula office and my south bay home has allowed me to span a much wider territory, compared to most other agents, and develop demonstrable knowledge and professional connections across Silicon Valley neighborhoods.
- I am proud to be associated with Coldwell Banker Realty - a brand that is probably the world's most recognized international realty brand. My clients recognize this and have frequently commented that they appreciate benefiting.
- Clients always interact with me directly. Yet, I am supported by a strong, reliable team. Office management and staff are simply the best, and along with my clients I can 100% rely on their support in every aspect of the business.
- For over 20 years the San Jose Rose Garden neighborhood has been my home. During this time, I diligently and steadily studied communities across the San Francisco Bay Area through the eyes of an investor and Realtor.
- I have brokered property transactions from Tahoe, Gilroy, San Francisco, Fremont and many places in between during this time and helped many clients relocate to and out of Silicon Valley.
- Before real estate I worked in consulting positions for multi-national firms in Germany and the US, including positions with PwC. I hold an MS Information Management from Syracuse University.
- Outside work I am passionate about violin playing, salsa dancing, and rollerblading. I am fond of many forms of visual and performing arts. Ah, and I am into cats, a lot.
- Real property is what I consider a major pillar in asset diversification.
- What continues to excite me in my field are the ever changing demands and needs of today's property owners and helping them leverage their real estate endeavors to their advantage.
Clients always work with me directly. I pride myself in being hands-on, skilled, and current with all professional, technical, and logistical topics to serve my clients. These are among the major benefits people appreciate when working with "AgentBohl".
Over the years I've built an extensive network of professionals to assist me in my business and support my clients as well in a multitude of ways: Construction, home improvement, design and staging, landscaping, commercial property investing, financial analysis, taxation, property management, accounting, technology consulting, and more.
I look forward to supporting people in their real estate successes through the cycle of their specific real estate project and far beyond.
Coldwell Banker Realty
What are your real estate goals for this year? Give me a call to discuss. I take pride in making people's property needs and wants a reality.