- License #:
- DRE# 01430611
10 Things About Susanne
- "Agent Bohl", like in "Agent Bond”, is my professional nickname. My husband proposed it and I liked the wordplay.
- Unlike James Bond, I am not a “secret" agent. As agent in the world of real property I am visible and active in my field.
- Real Estate became my new career in 2004 and I have since been with Coldwell Banker in Los Altos. The reach between my mid-peninsula office and my south bay home has allowed me to span a much wider territory, compared to most other agents, and develop demonstrable knowledge and professional connections across Silicon Valley neighborhoods.
- For over 20 years the San Jose Rose Garden neighborhood has been my home. During this time, I diligently and steadily studied communities across the San Francisco Bay Area through the eyes of an investor and Realtor.
- I have brokered property transactions from Tahoe, Gilroy, San Francisco, Fremont and many places in between during this time and helped many clients relocate to and out of Silicon Valley.
- Before real estate I worked in consulting positions for multi-national firms in Germany and the US, including positions with PwC.
- I hold an MS Information Management from Syracuse University.
- Outside work I am passionate about playing the violin, I also enjoy being outdoors, and love cats.
- Real property is what I consider a major pillar in asset diversification.
- What excites me most in my industry are the ever changing demands and needs of today's consumers and helping people be successful in their real estate endeavors.
As my client you always work with me directly. I pride myself in being hands-on, skilled, and current with all professional, technical, and logistical topics to service my clients. These are among the major benefits people appreciate when working with "AgentBohl".
The two people in the photo below are my backbone. They play an important role in all I do and achieve for my clients and in my business.
Nikos Troullinos - An engineer assisting in a multitude of ways: back-office support, technology, administration, real estate expertise. After a successful career in the semiconductor industry, Nikos has ventured into real estate because he found it fascinating. His expertise spans construction, commercial property investing, financial analysis, taxation, property management, accounting, and of course IT as it can be leveraged in the real estate business. Nikos supports Susanne and her clients throughout the life cycle of a real estate project and beyond.
Nephele Troullinos - Artist and creative mind with an eye for the possible and a knack for quick sketching and prototyping. She is an experienced maker of artifacts such as ceramics, paintings, drawings, furniture.
Coldwell Banker Realty
What are your real estate goals for this year? Give me a call to discuss. I take pride in making people's property needs and wants a reality.